Our attorneys are skilled and efficient in preparing will and trust documents to direct the organization, administration, and disposition of clients’ estates. Our team is experienced in counseling on family business issues. We help closely held companies protect their assets and secure their futures.
When a death occurs an executor prepares to settle an estate according to the benefactor’s wishes. Our attorneys facilitate every step of the administration process, from initiating probate proceedings and opening the estate through final distributions. Our team also assists trustees in the funding and administering of revocable and irrevocable trusts and counsels beneficiaries regarding their interests in estates.
We counsel our clients in a wide range of estate planning, estate administration, and wealth management concerns, including:
- Probate administration
- Estate planning and asset protection
- Establishment and management of trusts
- Estate valuation and distribution
- Planning for business continuity for family-owned and closely held businesses
- Preparation of routine and complex wills and trusts
- Trust and estate litigation
- Preparation of pre- and post-nuptial agreements
Richards, Tonner, Oliver, Fischbach & Dell LLP can help you with Estate and Succession Planning in South Dakota.