To bring any construction project to completion, you need practical legal advice and representation during all phases of the construction process to increase your chances of delivering a project on time, on budget, and with minimal risk.
Our attorneys represent not only construction industry members such as general contractors, subcontractors, architects, material suppliers, and financial institutions, but we also represent business or residential clients that contract with construction industry members such as developers, homeowners, and/or other construction customers.
Our attorneys can guide you from the earliest stages of project planning through to construction completion, and ultimately, resolution of disputes. We counsel our clients in a wide range of construction issues, including:
- Review, negotiation, and drafting of construction contracts
- Subcontractor and general contractor disputes
- Mechanic’s liens and foreclosure
- Litigation, arbitration, and/or mediation of construction disputes
- Delay claims
- Construction defects
- Change orders
- Claims for additional compensation
- Real estate and land development
Richards, Tonner, Oliver, Fischbach & Dell LLP practice Construction Law in South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, and Colorado.